Finish Inside Your Partner with Increased Volume and Greater Orgasm Control.
- 1 It’s Not Just a Passing Phase for Men
- 2 The Curious Relationship Between Orgasm and Ejaculation
- 3 Have You Tried Everything But Nothing Works?
- 4 How to Finish Like A Porn Star
- 5 Natural Optimization of Male Sexual Health
- 6 Clinically Proven to Intensify Orgasm and Semen Volume
- 7 How Much to Take?
- 8 Does Semenax have any Side Effects?
- 9 No “Awkward” Moments
- 10 Come Up a Storm and Leave Your Partner Full!
- 11 Sources
It’s Not Just a Passing Phase for Men
Ejaculatory problems are often thought to be a teenager’s problem. That if he was just more aware of his arousal, the problem would go away. But the hard pill to swallow is, most men suffer from ejaculatory problems in the course of their lifespan -affecting their ability to perform, orgasm and satisfy in bed.
Dr. Ian Kerner, who has written a paper on the topic of „Premature Ejaculation“, says that „sexual cripples.“
Ejaculatory problems make them feel like they are not in control, causing them with distress and lack of satisfaction for them and their partners.
Some would give up on a normal sex life . They would compensate to satisfy each other.
For PW, a man troubled with PE, tried many treatments with his girlfriend. But none of them work, until eventually, his girlfriend broke up with him.
Men with ejaculatory problems become plagued with feelings of distress and feelings of failure. The more they are obsessed with their feelings of shortcomings, the worse they get focused on each other’s thoughts and feelings with harsh self-criticism.
They feel inadequate to fulfill a relationship, causing them to avoid emotional and physical intimacy. With this widening distance between them, it holds them back from their partners.
Their partners, in turn, would feel frustrated, rejected and neglected. They would internalize the distance to be their own faults and shortcomings which then worsens the men’s guilt, stress and sexual anxiety. Their partners would further feel unhappy because the men would focus more on their own performance than their partners‘ needs such as foreplay, romancing and expressing affection.
Even if they have found partners that didn’t mind their ejaculatory problems, men should still seek treatment.
Ejaculatory problems can affect a man, particularly, his self-esteem and relationships.
Because what if he and his partner would break up and he would have to start dating again? How would his ejaculatory problems affect his attitude and his partner? How would it affect his future relationships over time?
What if he wanted to start a family someday? That would be very hard and expensive if he has ejaculatory problems.
Most men are embarrassed to even confront it. The fact that you’re here, shows you’re one of the few who were brave enough to help themselves.
The best way to stop the anxiety cycle is to face it right here, right now.
The Curious Relationship Between Orgasm and Ejaculation
Ejaculation is divided into two stages: emission and ejaculation.
This is the split-second sensation of intense heat, pressure or tremors before the expulsion stage.
Sperm rush from the testes and into the epididymis. It then goes through the vas deferens where the seminal vesicles will add broken-down sugar to the semen to provide sperm with the energy to travel.
The prostate gland adds more fluid for the sperm’s nutrition as the semen is collected in the prostatic urethra.
The bulbourethral gland or Cowper’s gland secretes a mucus to lubricate the penis head as it anticipates the next stage.
How It Affects Orgasm
Semen volume can affect orgasm intensity and duration with the way it passes through the urethra.
Once the semen is collected in the prostatic urethra, it is propelled out of the penis with the contractions of external and internal urethral sphincters and the muscles at the base of the penis.
In here, the male experience two phases:
- The contractions of the urethral sphincter.
- The sensation of semen volume passing through the distended and elongated urethra.
How It Affects Orgasm
Urethral sphincter contractions are the most reliable proof of orgasm. When these muscles contract they affect an unknown location where ejaculatory pleasure generates.
There are many factors involving orgasm are complex. Semen volume and urethral contractions both affect the subjective range of pleasure felt by men.
Have You Tried Everything But Nothing Works?
Perhaps you’re looking for something that would work with your problem. Or you just want to finish like a porn star. (Who wouldn’t?)
Sometimes, the advised treatments don’t work for others. Delay sprays and thick condoms can decrease sexual pleasure. Antidepressants, which is used to delay ejaculation for PE, can reduce sex drive.
Maybe you’ve even tried sex therapists and pyschologists. But sometimes, the problem isn’t in the mind.
What if you boost your body (especially your gentleman bits) into their optimal health?
How to Finish Like A Porn Star
Johnny Sins, a pornographic actor since 2006, stated that if a man treats his body poorly, the last thing his body will care about is producing high quality cum.
This means, if a man wants more cum, they would need to get healthy first. But which particular parts do they need to nourish?
An average male releases is 2-3 ml. It consists of:
According to a survey of sex therapists, „adequate“ sex lasts 3-7 minutes.
If you or your partner yearns for a more intense finish and intercourse that lasts longer, then the health of your organs, including the muscles at work in coming, needs to come first.
So how do you amp your reproductive health?
Natural Optimization of Male Sexual Health
Every active ingredient is added to rev up sperm volume and intensify orgasmic control. The secret to these two factors is better blood flow.
With more blood flowing in your gentlemanly bits, more hormones and nutrition are delivered to your testes where sperm is produced. More hormones and nutrition are delivered to your penis for better erections and neuromuscular control.
Orgasms would be intensified, lasting longer with the rush of high semen pooling in your gut before filling up your partner to their satisfaction.
|Swedish Flower Pollen||
In a 2008 clinical trial, it is found that 320 mg of bee pollen extract can significantly decrease symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH)
In 2001, researchers have found that cranberry juice and cranberry extract tablets greatly reduced the number of 150 women having at least one symptomatic UTI in 12 months.
In a 2008 study, it is found that Maca root of 3 grams a day alleviates SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction in patients.
According to a 2013 Study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, purified extract of Horny Goat Weed improved erectile function in rats through penile vasodilation and pelvic ganglia nerve growth.
In a 2007 study, researchers have found a seminal plasma zinc concentration is correlated to sperm count -affecting successful implantation, conception and pregnancy outcome.
In 2013, a study concluded that a dietary intake of pumpkin seed oil and vitamin E can combat male infertility caused by cancer, infection, inflammation or diabetes.
A 2015 study found that Sarsaparilla inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
|Avena Sativa Extract||
Wild green oat extract supplementation has been known to improve vasodilation in systemic and cerebral arteries in a 2013 study, suggesting its potential role in cardiovascular health maintenance.
In a 1990 study, 51% of men suffering from ED reported significant improvement after taking 1-2.5 grams of muira puama extract a day for 2 weeks. While 62% with loss of desire reported significant increase of libido.
|Pine Bark Extract||
In a 2010 random controlled trial, researchers found that a formula of pine bark extract and L-arginine aspartate effects significant improvement on men with moderate ED.
Based on a 2008 study, Hawthorne are found to be physiologically active in keeping human blood vessel cells healthy.
A 1995 clinical trial has shown that 600 mg of Vitamin E significantly improves sperm quality by three months.
Effects similar to antidepressant is similar to both test mice and rats upon taking Catuaba was found on a 2005 study.
In a 2003 study, 82.4% of patients with ED noticed significant improvement with no apparent toxicity.
It was found in 2017 that 40 and 50 mg of Tribulus Terrestris enhances sperm quality.
Amino acids are building blocks of proteins and hormones that your body needs in order to function. Semenax ingredients also consists of:
Clinically Proven to Intensify Orgasm and Semen Volume
In a randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled study, a high number of patients resulted in 20% more ejaculate volume after taking 4 Semenax pills twice a day for two months. Patients taking Semenax also reported higher orgasm intensity than the placebo group.
If you’re not yet entirely convinced, you can check out the Semenax reviews of awed, satisfied users. Happy reports of making their girlfriends happy. Seeing a huge difference after a couple of days of use. One Semenax review even stated that climaxing was the greatest feeling they ever had.
How Much to Take?
A bottle of Semenax contains 120 capsules each. Its gel capsules allows faster absorption than a coated tablet.
Semenax pills can be taken once a day daily with food for 3 months. It can also be taken 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner everyday for 2 months.
Difference can be felt in 2-3 weeks with greater libido and higher climax.
Remember, as Semenax is a supplement, it will take time for your reproductive health to be optimized.
Does Semenax have any Side Effects?
There is no need for awkward questions to the doctor since Semenax is a supplement.
However, it is advised to check if you have allergies to any of the ingredients. Natural herbs and plant extracts will always have a side effect depending on the person.
Swedish flower pollen, maca root, cranberry extracts, epimedium sagittatum, pumpkin seeds, sarsaparilla, avena sativa extract, pine bark extract, hawthorn berry, vitamin E and zinc aspartate are safe for a majority of people.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are precautioned on taking catuaba, butea superba and muira puama.
No “Awkward” Moments
When you order Semenax, it will be sent to you in plain packaging with discreet shipping. It will not even be mentioned in your bank statement. Even your partner will have no idea what you ordered.
If, for some reason, you’re not happy with the product, you can send back the empty bottle within 67 days to get your money back.
Come Up a Storm and Leave Your Partner Full!
We got the science between ejaculation and orgasm down pat. We know what it would take to make our “boys” healthy. Clinical trials had confirmed what past Semenax users have experienced: Semenax works.
Let your romps last longer. Expel thicker, fertile cum into your partner to complete her climax after a long round of making her see stars.
You can say goodbye to ejaculatory problems and the problems that would plague you in the future.
All it takes is to make the decision today.
- Willis, P. (2015, August 5). Chronicles of Premature Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.vice.com/sv/article/nn93y8/chronicles-of-premature-ejaculation-511
- Wilkes, A. (2017, September 19). What Do Women REALLY Think About Premature Ejaculation? Retrieved from https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/what-do-women-really-think-about-premature-ejaculation-spnsr/
- Connolly, P.S. (2018, May 14). I’ve Tried Everything to Cure My Premature Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/may/14/tried-everything-to-cure-premature-ejaculation
- Llanes, L.L., Ballester, G.L.A., Elias-Calle, L.C. (2013). Ejaculation and Sexual Pleasure in males: A complex relation with multiple determinants. Retrieved from http://revsexologiaysociedad.sld.cu/index.php/sexologiaysociedad/article/view/236/297
- Mayo Clinic. (n.d.). Premature Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20354900
- Mayo Clinic. (n.d.). Delayed Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/delayed-ejaculation/symptoms-causes/syc-20371358
- International Society for Sexual Medicine. (n.d.). What is anejaculation? What causes it? How is it treated? Retrieved from https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/what-is-anejaculation/
- Rogers, G. (2017, June 21). Everything You Should Know About Retrograde Ejaculation. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/retrograde-ejaculation#symptoms
- IVI. (2019, May 13). What is anejaculation? What are the causes? How is it treated? Retrieved from https://ivi-fertility.com/blog/anejaculation-causes-treated/
- Hay, M. (2017, January 25). We Asked a Male Porn Star How to Jizz Good. Retrieved from https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/9ad5k8/we-asked-a-male-porn-star-how-to-jizz-good
- Mandal, A. (2019, February 27). Semen Physiology. Retrieved from https://www.news-medical.net/health/Semen-Physiology.aspx
- Newman, T. (2018, January 11). What is the Prostate Gland? Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319859.php
- Campos, M.G.R., Frigerio, C., Lopes, J., Bogdanov, S. (2010, September 8). What is the future of Bee-Pollen? Retrieved from https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b19a/5d93a863a87732569e4ce6718170c9d2b5eb.pdf
- Source Naturals. (n.d.). Swedish Flower Pollen Extract. Retrieved from https://www.sourcenaturals.com/library/download/100164/
- Stothers, L. (2002 June). A randomized trial to evaluate effectiveness and cost effectiveness of naturopathic cranberry products as prophylaxis against urinary tract infection in women. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12121581
- Palsdottir, H. (2016, October 30). 9 Benefits of Maca Root (and Potential Side Effects). Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-maca-root#section1
- Dording, C.M., Fisher, L., Papakostas, G., Farabaugh, A., Sonawalla, S., Fava, M., Mischoulon, D., (2008, August 13). A Double‐Blind, Randomized, Pilot Dose‐Finding Study of Maca Root (L. Meyenii) for the Management of SSRI‐Induced Sexual Dysfunction. Retrieved from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00052.x
- Shindel, A.W., Z, X., Lin, G., Fandel, T.M., Huang, Y., Banie, L., Breyer, B.N., Garcia, M.M., Lin, C., Lue, T.F. (2013, January 22). Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) In Vitro and In Vivo. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3551978/
- Morries, S.Y. & Sarachik, J., (2016, March 29). Men’s Health: Does Horny Goat Weed Work for Erectile Dysfunction? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/erectile-dysfunction/horny-goat-weed
- Ali, H., Ahmed, M., Baig, M., Ali, M. (2007). Relationship of zinc concentrations in blood and seminal plasma with various semen parameters in infertile subjects. Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.571.9058&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- Brown, Mary Jane. (2018, September 24). Top 11 Science-Based Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/11-benefits-of-pumpkin-seeds#section1
- Hashemi, J.M. (2013, July 28). Pumpkin Seed Oil and Vitamin E Improve Reproductive Function of Male Rats Inflicted by Testicular Injury. Retrieved from http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.388.6342&rep=rep1&type=pdf
- She, T., Qu, L., Wang, L., Yang, X., Xu, S., Feng, J., Gao, Y., Zhao, C., Han, Y., Cai, S., Shou, C. (2015, March 2). Sarsaparilla (Smilax Glabra Rhizome) Extract Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth by S Phase Arrest, Apoptosis, and Autophagy via Redox-Dependent ERK1/2 Pathway. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25732255
- Cafasso, J. (2016, August 24). Sarsaparilla: Benefits, Risks, and Side Effects. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/sarsaparilla
- McGrane, K. (2019, August 28). Can Oat Straw Extract Improve Your Health? Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/oat-straw-extract
- Wong, R.H., Howe, P.R., Coates, A.M., Buckley, J.D., Berry, N.M. (2013, January). Chronic consumption of a wild green oat extract (Neuravena) improves brachial flow-mediated dilatation and cerebrovascular responsiveness in older adults. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23221935
- Nutrition Review. (2013, April 19). Arginine and Select Phytonutrients Enhance Libido. Retrieved from https://nutritionreview.org/2013/04/arginine-select-phytonutrients-enhance-libido/
- Wong, C. (2019, March 6). The Health Benefits of Muira Puama. Retrieved from https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-muira-puama-89574
- Nature’s Fare. (2017, February). 7 Health Benefits of Pine Bark Extract. Retrieved from https://www.naturesfare.com/health/7-health-benefits-pine-bark-extract/
- Ledda, A., Belcaro, G., Cesarone, M.R., Dugall, M., Schönlau, F. (2010, September 14). Investigation of a complex plant extract for mild to moderate erectile dysfunction in a randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled, parallel‐arm study. Retrieved from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09213.x
- Shoemaker, S. (2019, August 26). 9 Impressive Health Benefits of Hawthorn Berry. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/hawthorn-berry-benefits#1
- Ling, S., Nheu L., Guo, Z., Komesaroff, P. (2008, August 29). Effects of four medicinal herbs on human vascular endothelial cells in culture. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17692965/
- Kessopoulou, E., Powers, H.J., Sharma, K.K., Pearson, M.J., Russell, J.M., Cooke, I.D., Barratt, C.L.R. (1995, October). A double-blind randomized placebo cross-over controlled trial using the antioxidant vitamin E to treat reactive oxygen species associated male infertility. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028216578613
- WebMD. (n.d.). Vitamin E. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-954/vitamin-e
- Fletcher, J. (2017, June 30). L-arginine: Potential benefits, side effects, and risks. Retrieved from https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318174.php
- WebMd. (n.d.). L-Carnitine. Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1026/l-carnitine
- O’Brien, S. (2018, October 6). 4 Impressive Health Benefits of Lysine. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lysine-benefits
- Campos, M.M., Fernandes, E.S., Ferreira, J., Santos, A.R.S., Calixto, J.B. (2005, October). Antidepressant-like effects of Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) extract: evidence for dopaminergic-mediated mechanisms. Retrieved from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00213-005-0052-1
- Wong, C. (2019, August 22). The Health Benefits of Catuaba. Retrieved from https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-benefits-of-catuaba-88652
- Cherdshewasart, W., Nimsakul, N. (2003, September). Clinical trial of Butea superba, an alternative herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction. Retrieved from http://www.asiaandro.com/archive/1008-682x/5/243.htm?miotdxbjsklnahfi?uoahyufumynzargm?jqxldgdnrgtdqesi?cvxlnhvocezwjccv
- The Benefits of Tribulus Terrestris. (2019, January 17). Gaspari. Retrieved from https://gasparinutrition.com/the-benefits-of-tribulus-terrestris/
- Khalegi, S., Bakhtiari, M., Asadmobini, A., Esmaeili, F. (2016, September 30). Tribulus terrestris Extract Improves Human Sperm Parameters In Vitro. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5871152/
- Corty, EW, Guardiani, JM (2008, May). Canadian and American sex therapists‘ perceptions of normal and abnormal ejaculatory latencies: how long should intercourse last? Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18331255